Translate

Sunday, 16 November 2014

Lenovo S850 5" HD IPS Gorilla Glass 3, Double Sided Glass, Notification Logo, MTK6582 (Geekvida.de)

   
UNBOXING & FULL REVIEW

Hightlights:
- Double-sided glass (front and back)
- Speaker is placed on the side/frame (not on the back)
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 5.0 Inch HD 1280x720 Pixels
- 1 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
- 13 MP backcamera with Sony sensor, 5 MP front camera
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Multilanguage
- Mediatek MT6582 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Notification LED light in the logo on the back

Camera Samples:
A lot of different camera samples can be seen here.

You can find the Lenovo S850 and many other new phones & gadgets on
http://www.geekvida.de or here (direct link).


6 comments:

  1. Hi, could you please tell me what is the signal of the wifi ot this Lenovo? Is it low like the doogee dg850 or this one is better. Does the battery takes more hours than dg850? Between these two models (s850 lenovo and dg850 doogee) wchich one would you reccomend? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get much better WiFi and signal on this one here as on the DG850. Battery is good for about 1 days use (depends on your usage).

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry I'm not sure I understnad correctly- The signal of the wifi of the Lenov is better, right?
    Does the batterry correct shows the left percents of the battery?
    And if you have to choose between these two models, which one would you buy for youurself?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Lenovo is better, battery also shows correct. I would pick the Lenovo, because the WiFi ist so much better than on the DG850. But please first check the network band if they are supported by your provider.

      Delete
  3. Hi, sorry for bothering again, I am planning to buy this phone, but I read some disturbing comments- Did you notice some network issues? Did you ever missed a call, bacause of it ot could not make a call before restarting the phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't had network issues on mine, but I also use the newest ROM (the phone came with it). It has always worked perfect for me. If you are unsure about it, you could try to contact Lenovo or their hotline and ask them. Because I think these issues have been fixed long ago. And yes I have also read about some people having problems, but I am unsure why, or if it is network problems in the country or provider they use.

      Delete