Translate

Friday, 28 November 2014

WICO S100 - Worlds cheapest Octa-core phone! Metal Frame, MTK6592, 4.4.2 KitKat, Offscreen & Air Gestures (Wico.hk)

  
UNBOXING & REVIEW | CAMERA SAMPLES HERE

WICO S100 - Worlds cheapest Octa-core phone! (Only 89USD at www.wico.hk)

Specifications:
- MTK6592 1.4Ghz / Mali 450 GPU (26.000 points in Antutu 5)
- 8MP rear camera / 2MP front camera (Good quality & fast autofocus!)
- Battery 2100 mAh lithium-ion
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 5.0 "qHD 960x540 pixels OGS JDI
- RAM: 1G + ROM: 8G
- The official size: 146x71x6.5MM (I check the real thickness in the review video)
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (2xMicro Sim) / TF card
- WCDMA 850/2100 (HSDPA) and GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 2 microphones (1 rear)
- Double tap to wake, Offscreen & Air Gestures
- OTG, GPS, BT Support
- Only 89 USD (71 EUR)

15 comments:

  1. What Phone would be the Best to buy wico s100 or elephone g6. Camera and battery time especialy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are nice phones, I think the G6 will have most community support & I like the design, but the Wico has a really good price and camera is also good. I can't choose really, pick the one you like best :-)

      Delete
    2. I think I will go with the G6 because its stock in Germany, im from Danmark. Is the camera in the G6 better and is it real 13 mig or interpolatet

      Delete
    3. You can see my G6 camera samples here https://plus.google.com/photos/+s7yler/albums/6082341183852604913
      They say it is 13mp, but if it is real 13mp I don't know, but I think the pictures are okay.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, maybe I should watt for the umi zero, there is not much difference in price between the zero and g6, at efox

      Delete
    5. On My star n9800, i use quickshortcutmaker, to open DevicesProperty, and the camera sensor name is listed here

      Delete
    6. I tried that on 2 devices, but I can't find anything called "DevicesProperty", must be something only you have on your device.

      Delete
    7. Ok thanks for trying it out, I thought it was standard om meditek devices, because i have seen screenshots on xda.

      Delete
    8. Btw Are you from Germany or Denmark?

      Delete
    9. Denmark :) but live in Germany now.

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    11. Så forstår jeg bedre din accent:-)
      I have looked A litteratur around the net, and from what i could find the wico s100 /star h930 has A 5mpix back sensor (8 mpix interpolatet) and 2 mpix front sensor (5mpix interpolatet). Im waiting to gerne some info for the G6 rear sensor. I will post as soon as i get some info

      Delete
    12. Hi S7yler I got the phone and am curious on how to get root access. Thanks.

      Delete
    13. Try this from time 4:44 in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1WGNan1p88 (watch it on the PC, as there are overlays that can only be seen on the PC)

      Delete