Translate

Thursday, 11 December 2014

NO.1 G2 Smartwatch [REVEW & UNBOXING] Sapphire Glass, Waterproof, Heart rate sensor - 1:1 Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Clone

   
UNBOXING & REVIEW - WATERPROOF TEST

TIP: can be found cheap on http://www.efox-shop.com/no1-g2-mt2502a-ip67-wasserdicht-154-zoll-sapphire-spiegel-smart-watch-unterstutzt-gesundheit-verfo-g-297308
Read more on NO.1 page here: http://en.001phone.cn

Make calls, see text messages, synchronization time weather, photo camera, call logs, contacts. Independent music player, heart rate sensor, pedometer exercise can also connect a Bluetooth headset to listen to independent music inside the watch, etc.

Whatsapp messages can be shown/received on the watch, but ONLY if they are pure text, if they contain a smiley or other graphics it will not be shown.

NO.1 G2 Smartwatch [REVEW & UNBOXING] Sapphire Glass, Waterproof, Heart rate sensor - 1:1 Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Clone

Specifications:
- MT2502A
- Sapphire Glass - better than Corning Gorilla Glass
- Bluetooth 4.0, connects to iOS and Android
- (iOS users should download the app in the Apple Store called Light Blue) 
- Waterproof IP67
- IR Remote Sensor (only with latest firmware)
- 1.54-inch TFT screen 240x240
- Heart rate monitor, pedometer, find device
- Battery 350 mAH
- Size: 36.9x58.4x10.0mm

New firmware 05/12/2014 (fixes popup menu scrolling)
New firmware 20/12/2014 (IR sensor activated) http://en.001phone.cn/download-15.html
(IR sensor works, but currently only for Aircondition, TV will come with the next update)
ROMs can also be downloaded here: http://www.needrom.com/download/no-1-g2/

 

8 comments:

  1. does it really work with an Iphone? And when I say work I don't just mean send and receive calls, I mean full compatibility > Text messages emails etc....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own an iPhone so I can't test it. I just refer to what the manufacture says. They write that it also works with an iPhone. Maybe you try to ask the manufacture instead or search for other reviews of it. Maybe some others have tested it with an iPhone.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I did all the searching I could. many "reviews" and "unboxings" but none show actual use with an Iphone. The Light Blue app in the app store doesn't actually say what it is for. Says nothing about the watch at all. People who use that app say that they found their FitBit with it....? LightBlue can test all of your devices that use Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy - and that is what they say the app is for in the app store.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it work with Windows Phone 8.1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. But I am not sure, the manufacture doesn't write anything about Windows Phone.

      Delete
  4. I recently purchased a no.1 g2 and having problems. It will only connect by bluetooth with my samsung galaxy s5. I can receive phone calls and play music. It will not connect with the mediatek smart device app. I do not get sms messages nor i do get to use my applications. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I get the source code so I can customise the watch?

    ReplyDelete