Translate

Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Sophone i6 Plus 5.5" HD, Metal Body, MTK6582, Fake Fingerprint Unlock, iOS 8.0.2 Skin - iPhone 6 Plus clone? (Caymall.com)

REVIEW & UNBOXING VIDEO + ANTUTU BATTERY TEST

TIP: I got this phone from here: http://goo.gl/wQQNbx

INFO: The Apple boot logo can be enabled/disabled by dialing *#0066#
Camera samples can be found here

Specifications:
- Sophone i6 Plus
- Metal Aluminium Body
- 5.5 Inch 1280x720p IPS HD screen
- MTK6582 Quad Core
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- Fingerprint Unlock (only a simulation)
- iOS 8.0.2 Skin
- Single Sim / Nano Sim
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean (easy to root)
- 8MP interpolated (real is 5 MP) rear cam, 2MP front
- 3G, WIFI, GPS
- Good headphones are included (good loud sound!)

My ROM can be found here: http://www.needrom.com/download/iphone-6-plus-11/

4 comments:

  1. Heyyy Mr. S7yler please I want to to buy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne_FK5PFpRo and have it delivered to Douala, Cameroon (Africa) through DHL. Pleeaaaase I need a reliable store I can buy it from. Please? Can you help me? please. My email is: williamtakor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I only know Lyfmall.com, I don't know if they will ship to your country, you have to ask them first. Use the Live Chat they have in top of their page.

      Delete
  2. Hey there styler.. is it possible that you could upload a full backup using mtk droid tools with the phone because I get the dram error fail 4032 when flashing i think because I wiped my preloader due to flashing the wrong stock rom before and there's a guide in youtube that I need the firmware and md5 files so that I could flash without any error. thank you. please save my phone its been 4 weeks now bricked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the full rom for SP Flash Tool is on http://www.needrom.com/download/iphone-6-plus-11/
      if you download the main files and also the cache files, then it is a complete ROM.
      I don't own this phone anymore now, so can't help further sorry.

      Delete